Financial planner jobs
Found 9 jobs in this campaign
Order by: Newest first Salary
- City, London
- To £100,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Leading wealth and investment management firm with c£10bn of AUM require an additional Planner to advise existing HNW and UHNW clients. Leads via Bankers & ...
- South East
- To £60,000 + Excellent Bonus & Benefits
National IFA require experienced planners to advise HNW clients via recent acquisitions
- London, Mayfair
- £60-70,000 + Bonus and Benefits
London based wealth management firm requires a Chartered Planner to manage an existing portfolio of HNW clients. Typical portfolios range from £2-5m
- £40-50,000 +Bonus and Benefits
Well regarded investment management firm (£8bn of AUM) require an Assistant FP to join a team of Chartered Planners
- £50-70,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Excellent opportunity to join this well known investment management firm with a large financial planning arm
- Surrey, Sussex and Berkshire areas
- £45,000 - £55,000 + car allowance of up to £5,000 + bonus + benefits.
*Great opportunity for a Financial Planner to service a portfolio of clients based in the Surrey, Sussex and Berkshire areas*
- Basic salary: £50 - £80K + revenue share + equity potential
Our client is a leading City based boutique with a reputation for excellence. They advise City individuals and entrepreneurs on the entire range of their fin...
- To £42000 basic - range from £36000 and realistic first year OTE of £75000
Great opportunity for experienced bancassurers or IFAs to join leading firm in an employed, home based role.
- up to £75,000 + Pension + Benefits + Bonus
*One of the world's leading independent accountancy, tax and advisory firms is seeking Senior Fee Based Financial Planner to join its Cambridgeshire based te...