Full Time Wealth Manager jobs in Scotland
Found 7 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Basic salary: £50K - £90K
This leading stockbroking firm is seeking to appoint experienced financial planners to work alongside their brokers. The firm offers both discretionary and a...
Are you a private client investment manager? Would building your own business and receiving a high percentage of your revenue after costs appeal to you? Fram...
- Yorkshire, North West, Scotland, West and East Midlands
- Salary to £40,000 exceptional OTE
In the current marketplace it is rare to see a quality national organisation looking to employ IFAs on a salary with access to clients. With most other role...
- UK Wide
- Excellent package + very high OTE
*Exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join a fast growing and very successful discretionary investment management firm*
- London, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Midlands, Scotland,Somerset
- Salary range £45,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Pension
*One of the UK’s leading Wealth and Investment management firms is looking to recruit Senior Financial Planners*
- £50,000 - £65,000 plus car allowance and bonus
A FTSE 250 Wealth Manager is seeking Field Sales Managers to join its highly successful business.
- Scotland and Solent
- £43,000 - £56,200 plus car allowance and bonus
A FTSE 250 wealth manager with over £20 Billion funds under management is seeking a combined Field Based Sales Manager and T&C Supervisor for its Scotland an...