Wealth Manager jobs in Sales
Found 28 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- London & South East
Many bancassurers have had a difficult 2013, but many have a skillset in demand by our clients. We are working with independent boutiques, restricted firms, ...
- Basic salary: £50K - £90K
This leading stockbroking firm is seeking to appoint experienced financial planners to work alongside their brokers. The firm offers both discretionary and a...
Are you a private client investment manager? Would building your own business and receiving a high percentage of your revenue after costs appeal to you? Fram...
- Home based (North West & North East)
- Basic: to £60K and £130K - £150K OTE
Fram is working with a well known investment firm, which provides discretionary fund management to private clients, who are seeking to appoint RDR level 4 in...
- UK wide
- Basic benefits and bonus
Our client an investment manager, privately is owned and independent a multi-billion dollar investment management company, seek an experienced asset gathere...
- Leicestershire, but opportunities for Home Based Nationally
- £28,000 - £50,000
Diploma qualified IFA with strong understanding of the Pensions Market (Incl SIPP & SSAS), needed for Illustrious Financial Services company. Role is employe...
- Various locations in UK plus Jersey.
- Salary to £50,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus
Our client is one of the UK’s most respected banking organisations who are now growing their proposition for providing financial and banking advice to their ...
- South East, South West, Midlands, North and Scotland
- £60,000 Salary + Pension + Benefits
*A leading international investment management firm with over £20 Billion AUM is looking to hire Senior Investment Sales Consultants in the South East, South...
- Yorkshire, North West, Scotland, West and East Midlands
- Salary to £40,000 exceptional OTE
In the current marketplace it is rare to see a quality national organisation looking to employ IFAs on a salary with access to clients. With most other role...
- £80,000 - £110,000 + bonus + pension contribution + benefits.
An exclusive and highly prestigious UK private bank that can trace its routes back to the 19th century is seeking an Independent Financial Adviser to join it...
- £50,000 - £80,000 + pension + PMI + PHI + 4xDIS
*A unique opportunity has arisen within a leading Global Investment and Wealth Manager for 4 Independent Financial Planners in London.*
- UK Wide
- Excellent package + very high OTE
*Exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join a fast growing and very successful discretionary investment management firm*
- London City
- Basic: £60- 80K
Our client is a specialist discretionary investment management firm, which focuses on individuals with assets to invest of £250K+. The firm is looking to hir...
- London, West End
- To £45,000 + Benefits
Assistant wealth planner required to support wealth planners carrying out sophisticated and complex wealth planning - Career progression to planner.
- London, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Midlands, Scotland,Somerset
- Salary range £45,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Pension
*One of the UK’s leading Wealth and Investment management firms is looking to recruit Senior Financial Planners*
- £33,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance of up to £6200 + a bonus Up to 15% of Salary
A FTSE 250 wealth manager with over £20 Billion funds under management is seeking a Financial Planning Risk Manager for each of its London and Bristol locati...
- London and Birmingham
- £80,000 - £110,000 + bonus + pension + benefits
*A highly prestigious and well known global private banking organisation is seeking an Independent Financial Adviser to join its London and Birmingham based ...
- Solent x2 , London x1, East Midlands x2 West Midlands x1, Edinburgh x1
- £50,000 - £70,000 + Car Allowance of £8000 + a bonus Up to 80% of Salary
A FTSE 250 wealth manager with over £20 Billion funds under management is seeking a Financial Consultant Development Manager to join it’s growing academy tea...
- Basic salary: to £80K + bonus + excellent benefits
A leading UK private bank is seeking to recruit an experienced Independent Financial Planner to join their existing team. This is an exciting role, as you wi...
- Salary to £75K + Bonus
Our client is a successful boutique investment management firm, which provides discretionary fund management solutions to clients. They are keen to appoint a...