Wealth Manager jobs in Investment
Found 33 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- London City
- Basic: £60- 80K
Our client is a specialist discretionary investment management firm, which focuses on individuals with assets to invest of £250K+. The firm is looking to hir...
- Basic up to £100K
An international private bank is looking for an experienced private banker to join their team. You do not need to bring a book, but must have a good introduc...
- London, West End
- To £45,000 + Benefits
Assistant wealth planner required to support wealth planners carrying out sophisticated and complex wealth planning - Career progression to planner.
- London, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Midlands, Scotland,Somerset
- Salary range £45,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Pension
*One of the UK’s leading Wealth and Investment management firms is looking to recruit Senior Financial Planners*
- £50,000 - £65,000 plus car allowance and bonus
A FTSE 250 Wealth Manager is seeking Field Sales Managers to join its highly successful business.
- London and Birmingham
- £80,000 - £110,000 + bonus + pension + benefits
*A highly prestigious and well known global private banking organisation is seeking an Independent Financial Adviser to join its London and Birmingham based ...
- Scotland and Solent
- £43,000 - £56,200 plus car allowance and bonus
A FTSE 250 wealth manager with over £20 Billion funds under management is seeking a combined Field Based Sales Manager and T&C Supervisor for its Scotland an...
- City of London
- £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Our client is a wealth management firm based in the City. They currently have two vacancies for experienced Advisors who are either Chartered or Diploma qual...
- Basic salary: to £80K + bonus + excellent benefits
A leading UK private bank is seeking to recruit an experienced Independent Financial Planner to join their existing team. This is an exciting role, as you wi...
- £80K - £100K + bonus + benefits
Our client is a leading private bank, which serves UK and international HNW individuals. Planners work closely with RMs to provide a holistic solution. A key...
- Central/Greater London and Home Counties
- Salary to £50,000 plus excellent package
Professional Financial Adviser - Major Institution Post RDR Proposition - Portfolio of Quality Clients Salary to £50,000 plus excellent package Centra...
- Salary: Up to £45K and OTE uncapped
Fram is working with a well known investment firm, which provides discretionary fund management to private clients. Due to growth they are now seeking to app...
- Salary to £70K + bonus and benefits
Our client is a respected international private bank keen to attract successful Client Relationship Managers (CRM) to their Middle Eastern desk based in the ...