Wealth Manager jobs in Greater London
Found 10 jobs for £40,000 - £49,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- London & South East
Many bancassurers have had a difficult 2013, but many have a skillset in demand by our clients. We are working with independent boutiques, restricted firms, ...
- Various locations in UK plus Jersey.
- Salary to £50,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus
Our client is one of the UK’s most respected banking organisations who are now growing their proposition for providing financial and banking advice to their ...
- Yorkshire, North West, Scotland, West and East Midlands
- Salary to £40,000 exceptional OTE
In the current marketplace it is rare to see a quality national organisation looking to employ IFAs on a salary with access to clients. With most other role...
- London, West End
- To £45,000 + Benefits
Assistant wealth planner required to support wealth planners carrying out sophisticated and complex wealth planning - Career progression to planner.
- London, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Midlands, Scotland,Somerset
- Salary range £45,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Pension
*One of the UK’s leading Wealth and Investment management firms is looking to recruit Senior Financial Planners*
- £33,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance of up to £6200 + a bonus Up to 15% of Salary
A FTSE 250 wealth manager with over £20 Billion funds under management is seeking a Financial Planning Risk Manager for each of its London and Bristol locati...
- Solent x2 , London x1, East Midlands x2 West Midlands x1, Edinburgh x1
- £50,000 - £70,000 + Car Allowance of £8000 + a bonus Up to 80% of Salary
A FTSE 250 wealth manager with over £20 Billion funds under management is seeking a Financial Consultant Development Manager to join it’s growing academy tea...
- Central/Greater London and Home Counties
- Salary to £50,000 plus excellent package
Professional Financial Adviser - Major Institution Post RDR Proposition - Portfolio of Quality Clients Salary to £50,000 plus excellent package Centra...
- Salary: Up to £45K and OTE uncapped
Fram is working with a well known investment firm, which provides discretionary fund management to private clients. Due to growth they are now seeking to app...
- Salary: £40 - £60K
We are working with a well known investment firm, which provides discretionary fund management to private clients. The firm is looking for individuals to sel...