Sales Protection jobs in West Midlands
Found 9 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Home based role but required to travel
- 60-65k OTE 100k
Our client is one of the worlds largest providers of pensions, investments and protection. We are seeking a proven sales team leader who has successfully del...
- Hanley Swan, Worcestershire
- Earning potential up to £100,000 per annum
Do you possess a Diploma in Financial Planning? Are you self-motivated and looking for a new and exciting challenge? Then this maybe the perfect oppor...
- Opportunities in ALL parts of the UK
- Year one OTE £60,000
Dynamic and entrepreneurial? Experienced sales professional with existing clients? Continue to look after your clients and earn a living?
- All parts of the UK
- Year one OTE £60,000+
Have you looked after your clients for years? Want to continue looking after them AND earn a living as before? Do you have clients that have been disowned ...
- London & Nationwide
- To £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Due to an acquisition, a superb opportunity has arisen for a good, safe pair of hands to pick up on constant stream of wealthy clients and provide sound fina...
- London and Birmingham
- £80,000 - £110,000 + bonus + pension + benefits
*A highly prestigious and well known global private banking organisation is seeking an Independent Financial Adviser to join its London and Birmingham based ...
- Birmingham and London
- £80,000 - £125,000 + bonus + pension + benefits
*This market leading Chartered Accountancy practice is looking for two Senior Financial Planners to join their London and Birmingham based teams.*
- London, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Midlands, Scotland,Somerset
- Salary range £45,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Pension
*One of the UK’s leading Wealth and Investment management firms is looking to recruit Senior Financial Planners*
- Vacancies across the UK
- First year OTE £60,000+
Do you feel increasingly distanced from your clients? Do you really care for your clients and they really appreciate you?