Investment Adviser jobs
Found 8 jobs between £60,000 and £69,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- London, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Midlands, Scotland,Somerset
- Salary range £45,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Pension
*One of the UK’s leading Wealth and Investment management firms is looking to recruit Senior Financial Planners*
- UK Nationwide
Fisher Investments UK is searching for highly qualified financial sales specialists to join our team as Private Client Directors.
- £65 - 70k
A Discretionary Manager for an investment manager and IFA in the City of London. Salary c£65- 70k + significant bonus.
- Various International Roles
- Superb support packages available, OTE up to £500k
WorldNet Recruitment and Training have been established for 16 years and are recognised as the leading “specialists” offshore, placing high calibre professi...
- Average earnings £1,000
In a post RDR world we have opportunities for financial advisers to increase their revenue stream.
- London and Southern
- £60,000 - £80,000 + bonus + pension + benefits
*A leading global accountancy practice which has over 200 offices worldwide is seeking an Independent Financial Planner to join its London and South East bas...
- Central and Greater London
- £50,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
*This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly respected and growing London and Home Counties based Chartered Financial Planning practice as a Wealth ...
- Competitive basic salary + Benefits
*Exceptional Discretionary Investment Manager required to join award-winning and prestigious Private Client Investment Manager*