Investment Adviser jobs
Found 11 jobs for £60,000 - £69,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
Are you a private client investment manager? Would building your own business and receiving a high percentage of your revenue after costs appeal to you? Fram...
- Home based (North West & North East)
- Basic: to £60K and £130K - £150K OTE
Fram is working with a well known investment firm, which provides discretionary fund management to private clients, who are seeking to appoint RDR level 4 in...
- UK wide
- Basic benefits and bonus
Our client an investment manager, privately is owned and independent a multi-billion dollar investment management company, seek an experienced asset gathere...
- South East, South West, Midlands, North and Scotland
- £60,000 Salary + Pension + Benefits
*A leading international investment management firm with over £20 Billion AUM is looking to hire Senior Investment Sales Consultants in the South East, South...
- UK Wide
- Excellent package + very high OTE
*Exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join a fast growing and very successful discretionary investment management firm*
- London City
- Basic: £60- 80K
Our client is a specialist discretionary investment management firm, which focuses on individuals with assets to invest of £250K+. The firm is looking to hir...
- London, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Midlands, Scotland,Somerset
- Salary range £45,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Pension
*One of the UK’s leading Wealth and Investment management firms is looking to recruit Senior Financial Planners*
- Various International Roles
- Superb support packages available, OTE up to £500k
WorldNet Recruitment and Training have been established for 16 years and are recognised as the leading “specialists” offshore, placing high calibre professi...
- Salary: Up to £45K and OTE uncapped
Fram is working with a well known investment firm, which provides discretionary fund management to private clients. Due to growth they are now seeking to app...
- Salary to £70K + bonus and benefits
Our client is a respected international private bank keen to attract successful Client Relationship Managers (CRM) to their Middle Eastern desk based in the ...
- Salary: £40 - £60K
We are working with a well known investment firm, which provides discretionary fund management to private clients. The firm is looking for individuals to sel...