Financial Planner jobs in Surrey
Found 8 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- London & Home Counties
- £50 - £80K plus benefits and pension
A successful wealth management company is looking for an experienced independent financial advisor to join their team. This firm has an excellent reputation,...
- To £42000 basic - range from £36000 and realistic first year OTE of £75000
Great opportunity for experienced bancassurers or IFAs to join leading firm in an employed, home based role.
- Central/Greater London and Home Counties
- Salary to £50,000 plus excellent package
Professional Financial Adviser - Major Institution Post RDR Proposition - Portfolio of Quality Clients Salary to £50,000 plus excellent package Centra...
A long standing discretionary manager in leafy Surrey has over 100 very wealthy private clients whom they would like to offer a financial planning service to.
- Wokingham, Rickmansworth and Birmingham.
- £55,000 - £85,000 + pension +bonus
*A leading national advisory firm is looking to recruit x4 Senior Financial Planners for offices based in the following locations: Wokingham, Rickmansworth a...
- London, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Dublin, Glasgow, Guildford, Jersey, Manchester, Sailsbury....
- £80,000 - £125,000 + bonus + pension + benefits
*This market leading Chartered Accountancy practice is looking for two Senior Financial Planners to join their teams*
- £60-90,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Top 10 accountancy practice requires an additional Chartered Planner to work with existing clients
- Surrey, Sussex and Berkshire areas
- £45,000 - £55,000 + car allowance of up to £5,000 + bonus + benefits.
*Great opportunity for a Financial Planner to service a portfolio of clients based in the Surrey, Sussex and Berkshire areas*