This job is no longer available
An opportunity has arisen to join a successful firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in Worle, North Somerset, as an IFA Sales Support Administrator, which will see you providing administrative support to the Financial Planners and clients.
Whilst not exhaustive, your key duties will include:
• Processing new and existing client business.
• Assisting with the preparation of suitability reports; including ordering quotations, obtaining application forms, key features and fund fact sheets from the product provider.
• Updating and maintaining the client database.
• Being responsible for management of client data; creation and maintenance of segmented mail and e-mail lists, and gathering of feedback data from clients.
• Monitoring and controlling own workload ensuring targets and time bound work is achieved within agreed parameters.
• Checking and processing client correspondence for accuracy, this includes all policy documentation and written communication with clients of the Company.
• Ensuring compliance procedures are followed.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
• Previous sales support administration experience gained within a firm of Independent Financial Advisers.
• Very good knowledge of Word, Excel, Internet and e-mail.
• Good knowledge of back-office systems, 1st software or Intelliflo would be advantageous.
• CFP 1-5 or equivalent or working towards.
Key skills and attributes:
• Self motivated, driven and looking for a long term career in financial services.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good team player, with ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
This is a good opportunity to join a successful organisation. Our client is offering a varied position with a generous salary of between £18,500 - £25,000 (dependent upon skills, experience and industry related qualifications) plus benefits.
Sandringham Wood Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
We thank you for your application and please be rest assured that your application will be read thoroughly; if you do not receive a response from us within 3 working days it will be because your application, on this occasion, has not been successful.
The only reason you will have been deemed unsuccessful will be because you either do not have the key experience OR the right level of professional qualifications required for the role.
Also, please do not hesitate to pass our details, or a particular role you’ve seen advertised, onto a colleague/friend as they may benefit from this information and please continue to view our vacancies.