Life Assurance Telesales Consultant
Fundraising Innovations Ltd was founded in 2002 trading as Switchandgive.com. Moneyhelpline is one of the group of companies owned by Fundraising Innovations Ltd. Moneyhelpline.com is an independent price comparison service which provides consumers with free, impartial advice to save money on a variety of financial products. With offices in Kent and London and Contact Centres in India, we are a rapidly growing, vibrant and innovative company.
Job Title: Life Assurance Telesales Consultant
Location: London Bridge, SE1
Industry: Price Comparison Service
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Qualification & Years of Experience: CeMap/FPC qualified or equivalent and a minimum of 1 year’s experience in insurance sales
Salary: Basic salary up to £22,000 + Commission, benefits include Pension & Healthcare
We require two qualified and experienced Life Assurance Telesales Consultants to work in a new telesales department based in London.
In this fast-paced and exciting new role you will be dealing predominantly with outbound life insurance calls generated through our various in-house marketing channels. The ideal and successful candidates will have a friendly, professional, assertive and persuasive character. They will be flexible and adaptable, with the ability to relate to customers with ease, coupled with significant experience within the Life Insurance Industry in a regulated environment.
- Contact “warm” life insurance leads to persuade them to compare life insurance, critical illness and will-writing;
- Process Applications from initial contact through to the insurance broker to ensure sales are completed;
- Manage and update the customer database, (call information, call backs and conversion to sales going live) plus adhoc reporting;
- Meet set goals and targets within specified deadlines.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be:
- CeMap/FPC qualified or equivalent
- Will have personal knowledge of insurance products, ideally with a minimum of 1 years experience in a similar environment
- Will be experienced in sales / contact centres, ideally, life insurance sales and will have a proven track record in telesales/lead generation
- Will be IT literate and numerate
- Will have excellent administrative skills
- Have an excellent telephone manner: friendly, assertive, informative and professional
- Be a self-starter, pro-active in their role but willing to be managed and take direction
- Have great attention to detail
- Be ambitious, motivated and results–driven
- Be intuitive, with a logical approach to work, while remaining flexible and adaptable
- Be a quick thinker and learner, who uses their own initiative and is self-disciplined
- Be a team player: someone who is willing to share successful findings, knowledge and expertise in order to benefit the wider team to drive more sales
Fundraising Innovations Ltd was founded in 2002 trading as Switchandgive.com. Moneyhelpline is one of the group of companies owned by Fundraising Innovations Ltd.