We are a specialist independent financial advice firm, created by a group of highly experienced financial services professionals. We offer a superior Independent Financial Advice service for individuals, trustees and corporate clients.
Our bespoke service also extends to supporting the professions, including solicitors, barristers and accountants.
we need a Paraplanner to predominantly support office operation by providing administration support and some para-planning services
1) To support the Technical Supervisor and the administration team with their duties.
2) To provide high quality bespoke financial planning reports on all aspects of financial planning to Partners - production of reports/suitability letters from fact find information.
3) To have a pro-active approach to all activities carried out.
4) Draft letters of advice on behalf of Partners following client review meetings.
5) New business is followed through to completion following reports sent to clients.
6) Support of all administrative tasks:-
a. Including the tracking of client and policy servicing
b. Review meetings
c. Recording of client information on to True Potential
d. Dealing with client calls, and ensuring that accurate information/details are logged on to True Potential
7) Undertaking any other tasks which may be set by the Partners and Office Manager from time-to-time.
1) To perform any other duties or tasks, which may be requested from time-to-time by your Line Manager or Partners.
2) To contribute to the business objectives as set out in Nestor’s Business Plan, and to maintain quality standards adopted by the Nestor Partnership.
3) To continually deliver the standards required by the Financial Services Authority, in order to ensure the firm retains its authorised status.
4) To attend all staff training courses and internal office meetings, as and when required.
5) To conduct yourself at all times, either with colleagues, clients, business acquaintances or members of the public in a professional manner and that of Nestor Partnership’s culture.
6) To maintain strict confidentiality at all times, whether relating to clients’ or the firm’s documentation and information.
7) To understand and comply with all internal office procedures.
8) To maintain your own work area in a tidy and business like condition.
• Certificate Financial Planning
• Diploma in Financial Planning (or actively working towards)
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Financial Service Insurance product knowledge
• Financial Service Technical Knowledge
• 1 - 2 years’ experience in a supporting role
• Competent with all internal office systems
• Keeps abreast of market trends
• IT Literate
• Working in a team in an office environment, and in a supporting role
• Developed communication skills