This job is no longer available
We are a specialist independent financial advice firm, created by a group of highly experienced financial services professionals. We offer a superior Independent Financial Advice service for individuals, trustees and corporate clients.
Our bespoke service also extends to supporting the professions, including solicitors, barristers and accountants.
we need Financial Services Administrator To provide administrative support for Partners and to act as primary contact point for Nestor Partnership
1) To type correspondence, complete forms and documents on behalf of Partners/Clients.
2) To check work for spelling, typographical and grammatical errors and to ensure that all enclosures are included with correspondence.
3) To ensure that all details required on Nestor’s database, particularly those relating to client matters, are accurately completed in full and that such entries are updated as and when appropriate.
4) To have a pro-active approach to all activities carried out.
5) Filing of correspondence/scanning of documents in the appropriate file.
6) Dealing with telephone calls and accurately recording messages.
7) Checking partners’ diaries and making appointments when required.
8) To carry out any photocopying which may be necessary.
9) Assisting other staff on own initiative or upon request.
10) Contacting clients upon instruction of the Partners and undertaking matters delegated to them.
11) Undertaking any other task which may be set by the Partner from time-to-time.
1) To perform any other duties or tasks, which may be requested from time-to-time by your Line Manager or Partners.
2) To contribute to business objectives as set out in Nestor’s Business Plan, and to maintain quality standards adopted by the Nestor Partnership.
3) To continually deliver the standards required by the Financial Services Authority, in order to ensure the firm retains its authorised status.
4) To attend all staff training courses and internal office meetings, as and when required.
5) To conduct yourself at all times, either with colleagues, clients, business acquaintances or members of the public in a professional manner and that of Nestor Partnership’s culture.
6) To maintain strict confidentiality at all times, whether relating to clients’ or the firm’s documentation and information.
7) To understand and comply with all internal office procedures.
8) To maintain your own work area in a tidy and business like condition.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• IT Literate
• Financial Service Insurance product knowledge
• Financial Service Technical Knowledge
• Understanding of Financial Services products and procedures
• Competent with all internal office systems
• Keeps abreast of market trends
• Working in a team in an office environment
• Knowledge of market
• Developed communication skills